Maria Amato RN Regina Boyd RN are the school nurses for St. John’s Technical High School. For any medical concerns, please call them at 904-547-8137.
- Asthma Medical Management Plan must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- Allergy Medical Management Plan must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- Other doctor’s orders to give student’s medications at school must have a Medical Authorization form filled out.
- Health Screening: The SJCSD, in compliance with Florida Statute 381.0056(5a) will be offering screening for vision, hearing, and height/weight measurement d development. Fine out more information and sign the opt out form if necessary.
- Other Medical Management Forms such as Cardiac Medical Management Plan, Bleeding Disorders Medical Management Plan and Seizure Medical Management Plan are also available on the website
Please call the nurse directly for any medical concerns that you may have.
Phone 904-547-8137 Fax 904-547-8141
For email please call the front office.