M. Amato RN is the school nurse for St. John’s Technical High School. For any medical concerns, please call her at 904-547-8137.
- Asthma Medical Management Plans must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- Allergy Medical Management Plan must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- Other doctor’s orders to give student’s medications at school must have a Medical Authorization form filled out.
- Health Screening: The SJCSD, in compliance with Florida Statute 381.0056(5a) will be offering screening for vision, hearing, and height/weight measurement d development. Fine out more information and sign the opt out form if necessary.
Please call the nurse directly for any medical concerns that you may have.
Phone 904-547-8137 Fax 904-547-8505
For email please call the front office.